Free education abroad is not a myth but a reality. You just need to know how to enter the free form. There are options to enlist the support of your university, country of study, private foundations or future employer. There are many opportunities in this article. You will read about 5 of them.
The first way is to get a grant
International grants are financial aid for students under 30 years of age. The size of the grant may be different. It depends not only on the capabilities of the fund, but also on how well the candidate meets the requirements, what his motivation is and other factors.
Sometimes students receive full reimbursement for studying abroad:
- tuition fees;
- flight and personal expenses.
Most foundations offer part-time grants. They only cover tuition fees at the university.
The chances of winning a grant depend on the average score, personal qualities of the applicant, the experience of his volunteering and social activity.
To win a grant, you must choose one of the options:
- Contact the university and clarify the availability of grants. Fill in the package of documents (issued by the university). Pay special attention to the cover letter and recommendations – they should show the candidate positively.
- Apply for a grant through the embassy. Financial assistance is offered by the Ministry of Culture or Education. The order of participation and the list of documents is similar to those offered by universities.
- Participate in student exchange partner programs .
- Write to a private foundation. They usually offer grants to a limited number of people, for example, only to candidates for certain specialties. All information for applicants can be found on the websites of these organizations.
The second way is to get the scholarships
Scholarships, like grants, can be full or partial. The advantage of scholarship programs is that they are more flexible, common in many countries and more often than not.
Like grants, scholarships can be made through a university, embassy or private foundation. The easiest way to get help from the foundation is to choose the right organization.
Organized funds that select candidates:
- by gender, race, nationality;
- the presence of children;
- state of health;
There are also family programs – the more family members study at one university, the more money each of the fellows receives.
If you look for job options, click here https://layboard.in/vacancies/jobs-in-saudi-arabia.
The third way is if you know the language of the country you want to study in
This method works even in the top universities of France, Holland, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Greece and other countries. This requires:
1) to confirm knowledge of the official language of the country at the international exam (level – not below average);
2) submit documents to the desired university.
English-language programs in these countries are often paid.
Everyone can study abroad for free! It is important only to responsibly approach the choice of place of study, admission and execution of all documents.
The fourth way is to be a sportsman
If you have had outstanding achievements in the field of sports at your school, some educational institutions may offer you an expensive place to study, because it plays a role in foreign countries. Sport is an important part of every college, for example in America.
Therefore, you need to achieve achievements in the school team, be noticed by the leadership of the dream college and then the road is open to you.
The last (fifth) way is to study according to the affiliate program and have a double diploma.