Instagram as of now is the largest and the most active social media platform. It’s run completely on visual content: photos, videos, short clips, and everything else that engages people.
And as with any other social media, Instagram also developed a culture of influencers — people who have a lot of followers and are famous. These people have thousands of followers, usually lead a perfect lifestyle, and are trusted by hundreds of people. You can’t build that from scratch.
But what you can do is to buy some followers to grow your audience and build a solid foundation for your further popularity growth. “Soc-Promotion ” provides you with every tool you need for that: https://soc-promotion.com/instagram/followers.
Best techniques to boost your follower count
As for other techniques apart from buying more video views, likes or followers, these are pretty effective, too — especially if combined.
- Create high-quality content. This is what drives the whole platform. If you don’t have content, you don’t have an Instagram profile. To interest people in your persona, you have to show the best stuff you got: well-shot and edited photos, perfect collages, your best videos — literally anything that you’re passionate about. Add mind-blowing or intriguing captions to make your posts even louder. Don’t forget to be different in your content — 10 pictures of one object in a row won’t make it worth a follow.
- Post regularly. It’s an ABC of Instagram marketing, and yet, some people forget about posting for weeks before appearing again. This won’t keep your activity metrics stable and thus, won’t show your posts to potential new customers. The more often you update your profile, the more attention it gets — this is what can be called organic growth.
- Keep the engagement up. Your followers should create a good engagement with your posts — this can be possible if you answer their comments. Answering questions, starting a mini-game right inside the comments section or any other positive activity that includes your audience will bring you closer to them. Being close to your followers is quite important — this is one of the main reasons they decide to keep following you.
- Get helpful insights. Your Business profile has an “Insights” feature. It allows you to analyze which marketing move is better for your strategy, which posts create more engagement, and — the most important part — who are your followers. You can discover what age groups follow you the most, the location of the most of your audience, follow and unfollow charts for every day, every month, and every year.
- Choose a perfect posting time. Your posts will have more attention if you publish them on prime-time — when most of your audience is online. The time solely depends on which demographic group follows you the most. Perhaps, if it’s men or women aged 24-35, they’ll be most likely active somewhere around 9-11 AM when they’re taking a ride to work or have a lunch break, and somewhere around 5-6PM when they’ll be on the way home. And when you find your perfect posting time, you’ll be amazed by impressions and reach metrics.
- Partner and collaborate. Not every profile exists inside their own info-bubble — there are always other accounts with similar audiences and interests. Collaborate with them to add some more of their audience to your follower’s count.
- Remain relevant. The offline world deeply affects the online one — react to what’s happening around you and create appropriate content to make people engage with your content. Try creating a special post for holidays — let’s say, Christmas. You’ll see how responsive people are if you show them that you’re on the same wave.
- Use hashtags properly. While this Instagram feature is great for finding you through the search bar, it won’t work in your favor if you use the wrong hashtags. Make them relevant, so people can actually find you. I.e. if you post about traveling the USA, make your hashtag short and memorable — something’s like #USAin90days.
- Don’t forget about videos. This kind of content is an attention magnet. Catchy videos with nice songs will bring you tons of views and, of course, new followers. You don’t need to use too much editing — just make sure your video is fun to watch.
- Share UGC. User-generated content is a perfect way to share other people’s creativity and show how you care about your audience.
- Cross-promote your content from and to other social media platforms. Link your profile to a Twitter, Facebook, or Tumblr one. Each time you’ll post something on Instagram, this content will appear on your other social media pages — this is how you can target your followers from other sites to your account and create nice traffic that will bring you closer to an even bigger followers’ count.
The best thing you can do to become famous online in the shortest period of time? Love what you do, and do it with great passion. If your content is sincere, people will always be interested in your persona.