Artists & Projects Directory
The Africa Contemporary Arts Consortium
Building Enduring Partnerships: A Report to the Field by Joan D. Frosch, Ph.D., published by MAPP International Productions and The Africa Contemporary Arts Consortium in October 2011, is an 87-page, beautifully illustrated report that tells the story of the first 8 years of activity undertaken by the Consortium and makes an argument for sustaining and valuing relationships as the basis for enduring international cultural exchange.
Hard copies are available for purchase for $15, which includes shipping and handling.
Read and download the publication here:
- Africa Consortium Brochure
- Only the Sky Will Stop Me: African Women Changing Contemporary Dance: Kettly Noël, Nelisiwe Xaba, and Mamela Nyamza
- Selected Activities
- Crossing Boundaries and Creating New Work: a story of the Consortium
- Portland Press Herald article 2008
- Contextual Article on Gregory Maqoma
- Sunday Independent (South Africa) article 2006
- Contextual Article on Faustin Linyekula